These are not prescribed when running from coppers.
But for holiday fests these are great head boppers.
For the rest of the year you may keep it on the shelf.
Then put on for Christmas or a date with an elf.
Like lots of children today, your daughter loves pretending to be Elsa. Our super cute Light Up Flashing Crystal Snowflake Headband Bopper will give your outfit the finishing touch. Sparkling snowflakes bouncing around when in motion will definitely seal the deal. This frozen inspired bopper is a perfect match for your frozen outfit.
This will compliment all occasions including birthdays, Christmas and parades. Guaranteed to make you stand out from the crowd. This is also great for fun-tastic photo booths! Hence, this is an ideal alternative for Santa Hats this Christmas!
How to wear a headband:
- You may want to turn it on first because once you put it on your head, you won’t be able to see it unless you look in the mirror, but then you might end up admiring yourself in the mirror for awhile
- Gently spread out the headband and slip it over your head from the front to the back.
- Check the fit and position on the head.
- Once you practice a few times you will know how to wear a headband flawlessly.
- Includes pre-installed, replaceable, and long lasting AG13 batteries.